Bravilor Installation Requirements
Ordered or thinking of ordering a new Bravilor machine? Please take a look at the information below as all the requirements must be met before the Bravilor qualified engineer can install your new machine. Please check any requirements that our team may provide you with as we’ll always provide the most upto date information to you directly.
- Ensure the electrical supply is situated within 1 meter of the machines proposed location.
- Ensure the power supply is correct for the ordered machines 1 x 230V 13amp.
- The machine will come with a moulded 13 amp plug. If you require alternative plugs please provide these to the engineer at your cost.
- The water supply must be cold potable (drinking) water terminating in a shut off valve with a male 3/4” connection. This must be within 1 meter of the machines proposed location.
- The water pressure must be between 1 – 10 bar.
NOTE: Water pressure must be measured as standing pressure AFTER any fitted water filtration.
- The counter must be suitable for the machine; holes required to access the services must be drilled prior to the engineers arrival.
- The machine must be immediately available to the engineer within a reasonable distance of the proposed install site.
- Ingredients for the machine must be available.
- Cups or serving containers must be available to the engineer for the machine set up.
Our engineers will make every effort to ensure the machine is installed with the minimum level of disruption and your nominated employees are fully trained in how to operate and maintain the coffee machine to the manufacturer specifications.
Please note: If any of the above items are not present or completed then the engineer may abort the installation incuring costs to you. These costs will become payable before an additional visit is possible.
What the engineer will do:
- Upon arrival the fully trained engineer will complete the following;
- Unpack the machine and inspect for transit damage.
- Install the machine in the proposed location.
- Connect the power and water supply to the machine.
- Connect a water filtration system if ordered.
- Commission the machine and complete a function test ensuring full operation.
- Set the machine up to a standard recipe if no pre set recipe has been specified in advance.
- Make adjustments to beverages taste and size (based on the person on site presented as the management representative).
- Train staff on machine maintenance, cleaning and operation.
- Leave the area tidy with the packaging flat packed for disposal by the site.
What is not permitted:
- Bravilor Limited strictly prohibits its service agents to change the machines power cord, connect machines to services over 1 meter away or modify the machines design manufactured operation or purpose.
- The engineers may not drill countertops, modify site utilities or break local or national regulations or laws.
- Waiting times and limitations:
- Engineers will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes after arrival before aborting a visit.
- An installation may be aborted if on site staff, contractors or resources are not available within 15 minutes.
- Engineers cannot remove items from site including old machines or packaging.